N.O.M.N.I is the World Government’s reserve currency issued by the World Treasury as digital fiat currency and mutual credit system to be utilized by the World Central Bank(s) and the Nibiru Reserve’s World Credit & Public Banking System that provides its every holder with the power to manifest public trust benefits and the full faith and credit for all nations of people. In Europe, paper money was first introduced on a regular basis in Sweden in 1661 (although Washington Irving records an earlier emergency use of it, by the Spanish in a siege during the Conquest of Granada). As Sweden was rich in copper, many copper coins were in circulation, but its relatively low value necessitated extraordinarily big coins, often weighing several kilograms.The advantages of paper currency were numerous: it reduced the need to transport gold and silver, which was risky; it facilitated loans of gold or silver at interest, since the underlying specie (money in the form of gold or silver coins rather than notes) never left the possession of the lender until someone else redeemed the note; and it allowed a division of currency into credit- and specie-backed forms. It enabled the sale of stock in joint-stock companies and the redemption of those shares in a paper. But there were also disadvantages. First, since a note has no intrinsic value, there was nothing to stop issuing authorities from printing more notes than they had specie to back them with. Second, because it increased the money supply, it increased inflationary pressures, a fact observed by David Hume in the 18th century. Thus paper money would often lead to an inflationary bubble, which could collapse if people began demanding hard money, causing the demand for paper notes to fall to zero. The printing of paper money was also associated with wars, and financing of wars, and therefore regarded as part of maintaining a standing army. For these reasons, paper currency was held in suspicion and hostility in Europe and America. It was also addictive since the speculative profits of trade and capital creation were quite large. Major nations established mints to print money and mint coins, and branches of their treasury to collect taxes and hold gold and silver stock.A currency (from Middle English: curraunt, “in circulation”, from Latin: currens, -entis), in the most specific sense is money in any form when in use or circulation as a medium of exchange, especially circulating banknotes and coins. A more general definition is that a currency is a system of money (monetary units) in common use, especially for people in a nation. An asset is defined as a useful or valuable thing. An asset, by word origin is, in itself, enough. All public assets is an economic resource. Anything tangible or intangible that can be owned or controlled by a person, company, or country to produce positive economic value. It is inaccurate thinking that suggests that an asset needs to be backed by another asset to have value that already has the full faith and credit of the people and represent them as a global nation. N.O.M.N.I. is the World Central Bank digital currency (CBDC, also called digital fiat currency, is the digital form of fiat money (a currency established as money by government regulation or law) issued by the World Treasury. Central bank digital currency is different from virtual currency and cryptocurrency, which are not issued by the state and lack the legal tender status declared by the government. As such, public digital currencies could compete with commercial bank deposits and challenge the status quo of the current fractional reserve banking system. Every asset, in and of itself, throughout the global village is valuable based upon its legal, and local utility, and desirability. N.O.M.N.I is mutual credits using the symbol NEO and ticker ∞ is used to transact business with or without additional assets or old political fiat currencies.COUNTERCLEAR IS THE FUTURE!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF N.O.M.N.I?
A central bank digital currency and mutual credit system would be implemented using the Global Community Exchange System and the Bitcoin Blockchain database run by the World Central Bank, World Government, or any approved public-sector entities. The database would keep a record (with appropriate privacy protections) of the amount of money and credit held by every entity (e.g. people or corporations). In contrast to self issued cryptocurrencies, a central bank digital currency would be centralized, and so a blockchain would strengthen the entire public banking system. CBDC is a high security digital instrument; like paper bank notes, it is a means of payment, a unit of account, and a store of value. And like paper currency, each unit is uniquely identifiable to prevent counterfeit. Digital fiat cryptocurrency is part of the base money supply , together with other forms of the new World Currencies. Cryptographic DFC is a asset instead debt of the central bank unlike old political regime’s physical currency is. It’s a digital bearer instrument that can be stored, transferred and transmitted by all kinds of digital payment systems and services. The validity of the digital fiat currency is independent of the digital payment systems storing and transferring the digital fiat currency.Cryptographic Digital fiat currency is currently being studied, developed, and tested by the World Government, World Treasury and the World Central Bank through the Nibiru Reserve System in order to realize the many positive implications it contributes to financial inclusion, economic growth, technology innovation and increased transaction efficiencies
- Technological efficiency: instead of relying on intermediaries such as banks and clearing houses, money transfers and payments could be made in real time, directly from the payer to the payee.
- Financial inclusion: safe money accounts at the central banks could constitute a strong instrument of financial inclusion, allowing any legal resident or citizen to be provided with a free or low-cost basic bank account.
- Tracking: A CBDC makes it feasible for a central bank to keep track of the exact location of every unit of the currency; tracking can be extended to cash by requiring that the banknote serial numbers used in each transaction be reported to the central bank. This tracking has a couple of major advantages:
Tax Collection: It makes tax avoidance and tax evasion much more difficult, since it would become impossible to use methods such as offshore banking and unreported employment to hide financial activity from the central bank or government.
Combating crime: It makes it much easier to spot criminal activity (by observing financial activity), and thus put an end to it. Furthermore, in cases where criminal activity has already occurred, tracking makes it much harder to successfully launder money, and it would often be straightforward to instantly reverse a transaction and return money to the victim of the crime.
- Protection of money as a public utility: digital currencies issued by central banks would provide a modern alternative to physical cash – whose abolition is currently being envisaged.
- Safety of payments systems: A secure and standard interoperable digital payment instrument issued and governed by a Central Bank and used as the national digital payment instruments boosts confidence in privately controlled money systems and increases trust in the entire national payment system while also boosting competition in payment systems.
- Preservation of seigniorage income: public digital currency issuance would avoid a predictable reduction of seigniorage income for governments in the event of a disappearance of physical cash. Banking competition: the provision of free bank accounts at the central bank offering complete safety of money deposits could strengthen competition between banks to attract bank deposits, for example by offering once again remunerated sight deposits.
- Monetary policy transmission: the issuance of central bank base money through transfers to the public could constitute a new channel for monetary policy transmission , which would allow more direct control of the money supply than indirect tools such as quantitative easing and interest rates, and possibly lead the way towards a full reserve banking system.
- Financial safety: CBDC would limit the practice of fractional reserve banking and potentially render deposit guarantee schemes less needed.
N.O.M.N.I GLOBAL MONETARY SYSTEM
- As the World Central Banks Digital Fiat Currency N.O.M.N.I have value, hold value, and can be used for storage and settlement of value.
- N.O.M.N.I rises in purchasing power as the currency holder has the option to trade, compensate, and settle for an increasing number of goods and services in all business, personal or investment categories offered by all World Citizens.
- N.O.M.N.I increase in market value as the N.O.M.N.I and World Currency or World Credit holder increases in the knowledge of best practises of acquisition and utilization through local community open market exchanges, public banks and credit unions.
- N.O.M.N.I grows in sentimental value with the level of supply & demand in the N.O.M.N.I World Open Marketplace using the Global Community Exchange System.
- N.O.M.N.I allow for mobility of vast wealth that is perpetual due to the incorruptible distributed world ledger of the Bitcoin Blockchain and encrypted for secrecy and security. Also making N.O.M.N.I a Bitcoin Asset secured by Bitcoin’s encrypted world ledger.
- N.O.M.N.I provide divisibility and fractionalization through its World Currencies and World Coinage. Each N.O.M.N.I markets through the Standard Benchmark Agreement can stabilized the Bitcoin value and still afford the ability of average retail purchases. N.O.M.N.I can be used to transport us through the old problem of continuous trade wars and sovereign wealth crises, “There are many ways of exchanging what we have and can do for the things we need. ‘Money as the dollar‘ is just one of them; ‘Nomni’ is another.”
- A product or service denominated and valued in N.O.M.N.I can be exchanged globally allowing the secured holder to in turn spend on whatever & where-ever it is appropriate to buy other products and services with no loss in equitable value.
- N.O.M.N.I and all World Currencies, World Coinages , and World Credits are easy to acquire, relative to old political regime fiat currencies. N.O.M.N.I reside in a “etherical see of commerce” with no encumbrance, criminal background, and deteriorating society.
- N.O.M.N.I is secured account-holder own and controlled providing globally “A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Monetary Asset Trading System” that requires no trusted third party record keeper and no political authority other then the secured holders themselves or duly appointed representatives.
- N.O.M.N.I is the new World Reserve Settlement asset for all trades public and private.
- In numismatics, N.O.M.N.I is tokenized bearer instruments or trade tokens that are digitally cryptographic objects used instead of electronic or physical coins. The field of token coins is part of exonumia and token coins are token money. Tokens have a denomination either shown or implied by size, color or shape. “Tokens” are often made of cheaper metals: copper, pewter, aluminium, brass and tin were commonly used, while bakelite, leather, porcelain, and other less durable materials are also known.
A key point of difference between a fiat token as cash or coin and old legal tender coins and treasuries is that the latter is issued by a governmental authority and is freely exchangeable for goods and services. However, a non-government issued token coins typically has a much more limited use and is often issued by a private company, group, association or individual. In the case of “currency tokens” issued by a company but also recognized by the state there is a convergence between tokens and currency as Currency tokens issued by a company sometimes ceased to be merely “trade” tokens when they were sanctioned by a local government authority: perhaps due to a severe shortage of money or the government’s inability to issue its own coinage. In effect, the organization behind the tokens became the regional bank. The Fiat Tokens issued by the World Governments now merges Tokens into Legal Tender or Lawful Fiat Money.
Where Is The World Currencies called N.O.M.N.I?
N.O.M.N.I as a specie issued as mutual credits on the Global Community Exchange System and the Bitcoin blockchain as tokenized digital fiat currency. And is encoded there, by way of an open source and smart contract protocol named Counterparty. All World Currencies as digital cash will be issued in Bank note form also. National banknotes are generally legal tender, meaning that medium of payment is allowed by law or recognized by a legal system to be valid for meeting a financial obligation. The Bitcoin blockchain was chosen as opposed to an independent N.O.M.N.I blockchain to issue N.O.M.N.I globally in the form of physical and digital banknotes, because it is the most secure, strongest, and most utilize & tested blockchain in the world. Therefore the central bank digital fiat currency, N.O.M.N.I, has no need to focus on or commit resources to platform stability and node maintenance. This benefit make public investments by public entities completely affordable. The makes developing the standard trade agreement and smart contracts between governments and their respective business and private-sector much simpler. This practice of “backing” notes with something of substance is the basis for the history of central banks backing their currencies in gold or silver. Today, most national currencies have no backing in precious metals or commodities and have value by de-facto acceptance of the people and not official legally de-jure fiat. With the exception of non-circulating high-value or precious metal issues, coins are used for lower valued monetary units, while banknotes are used for higher values.A banknote (often known as a bill, paper money, or simply a note) is a type of negotiablepromissory note, made by a bank, payable to the bearer on demand. Banknotes were originally issued by commercial banks, which were legally required to redeem the notes for legal tender (usually gold or silver coin) when presented to the chief cashier of the originating bank. These commercial banknotes only traded at face value in the market served by the issuing bank. Counterfeiting, the forgery of banknotes, is an inherent challenge in issuing currency. It is countered by anti-counterfeiting measures in the printing of banknotes. Fighting the counterfeiting of banknotes and cheques has been a principal driver of security printing methods development in recent centuries. The World Government will use cryptographic money printing by the World Central Bank to print Banknotes for the World Treasury and the Central Bank Digital Fiat or true lawful money by the World Treasury.
How Are N.O.M.N.I Transferred?
N.O.M.N.I is issued on the Global Community Exchange System and the Bitcoin blockchain and therefore can be transferred from digital wallet to digital wallet with a small Bitcoin fee. This small fee is actually an internal tax or assessment that keeps Bitcoin circulating and also is used to pay the miners of the system. All miners help maintain the security of the Bitcoin Blockchain and World Ledger. N.O.M.N.I is redeemable in Bitcoin, XCP (Counterparty), and Mutual Credit, and precious metals. N.O.M.N.I as Lawful money which is any form of currency issued by the World Treasury and not the Nibiru or the Federal Reserve System. It includes gold and silver coins denominated Sovereign Coin, Moor Coin, World Treasury notes, and World Treasury bonds. Lawful money stands in contrast to fiat money, in which the government assigns value although it has no intrinsic value of its own and sometimes is not backed by reserves. Fiat money includes legal tender such as paper money, checks, drafts, and banknotes. The notation on the bottom of a U.S. dollar bill reads “Legal Tender for All Debts, Public and Private,” and is issued by the U.S. Federal Reserve, not the U.S. Treasury which means its not real fiat money either. Legal tender can be exchanged for an equivalent amount of lawful money, but macro-effects such as inflation can change the value of fiat money. Lawful money is said to be the most direct form of ownership, but for purposes of practicality, it has little use in direct transactions between parties. Lawful money is also known as “specie,” which means “in actual form.
How is N.O.M.N.I Mined?
N.O.M.N.I in tokenized form are all pre-mined. N.O.M.N.I as the world reserve is locked so that no more can be added and all other World Currencies are not so that future demand can be met. The World Civilians, Citizens, and Nationals, with many other secured holders, has developed a global environment of with over one billion dollars worth of examples of N.O.M.N.I settlements used in the trading for a wide variety of goods and services including: Land purchases, gas station purchases, shoes, cloths, airbnb’s, hotels, agricultural products, sponsorships, indemnity policies by insurance companies, precious metals and gemstones, physical & digital mining claims and rights, stock in private and public companies, exotic & classic automobiles, buses, companies acquisitions, funding for cities, and licenses.N.O.M.N.I is not proof of stake which is promising proof of use in the future, but by proving use now and continuing into the future by proof of work. The World Civilians, Citizens, and Nationals, with many other secured holders will be funding all global projects through United Nations Sustainable Development Goal Action No. 27655 with N.O.M.N.I, through and by secured lending of N.O.M.N.I and all World Currencies for projects and paying grants, endowments, and commissions in N.O.M.N.I for those who present viable deals. You can mine N.O.M.N.I with your mind by doing a transaction or presenting a deal.N.O.M.N.I can be acquired with old political regime fiat currencies and other accepted valuable assets or other so called accepted cryptocurrencies or digital stocks by the World Government, but that is where the similarity ends far as encrypted assets through tokenization because many so called accepted cryptocurrencies and their theoretical concepts are built on the outside of the Bitcoin distributed world ledger and are actually an endangerment to the global society. N.O.M.N.I can also be acquired in exchange for almost any and all legally valuable goods, services or other assets.The World Civilians, Citizens, and Nationals, with many other secured holders has developed and promoted the N.O.M.N.I Trading System and a noocratic socio-political environment which assists companies, individuals and all countries in the following activities, and more:
- Consult with a government’s top management to develop public assets that have been previously unexploited through the N.O.M.N.I trade system and purchasing power.
- Execute the conversion of all assets into usable purchasing power through N.O.M.N.I.
- Assist all global client in entering The N.O.M.N.I market where secured holders are assisted in facilitating transactions with other secured holders that increase capital, revenues, reduce excess inventories, and acquire needed goods and services while preserving the World Central Bank digital fiat cash flow.
- Develop human resources and labor forces for N.O.M.N.I markets and asset department and training staff of N.O.M.N.I markets for all secured holders for the purpose of expanding the use of N.O.M.N.I for additional competitive advantages for the open markets and global cooperation.
In most cases, a central bank through its government has a monopoly right to issue of coins and banknotes (fiat money) for its own area of circulation (a country or group of countries); it regulates the production of currency by banks (credit) through monetary policy.An exchange rate is a price at which two currencies can be exchanged against each other. This is used for trade between the two currency zones. Exchange rates can be classified as either floating or fixed. The World Reserve Fund will replace the International Monetary Fund with a fixed exchange rate. In the former, day-to-day movements in exchange rates are determined by the market; in the latter, governments intervene in the market to buy or sell their currency to balance supply and demand at a static exchange rate. In cases where a country has control of its own currency, that control is exercised either by a central bank or by a Ministry of Finance. The institution that has control of monetary policy is referred to as the monetary authority. Monetary authorities have varying degrees of autonomy from the governments that create them. A monetary authority is created and supported by its sponsoring government, so independence can be reduced by the legislative or executive authority that creates it.The currency usage is based on the concept of lex monetae; that a sovereign state decides which currency it shall use. The International Organization for Standardization has introduced a system of three-letter codes (ISO 4217) to denote currency (as opposed to simple names or currency signs), in order to remove the confusion arising because there are dozens of currencies called the dollar and several called the franc. Even the “pound” is used in nearly a dozen different countries; most of these are tied to the Pound Sterling, while the remainder has varying values. In general, the three-letter code uses the ISO 3166-1 country code for the first two letters and the first letter of the name of the currency (D for dollar, for instance) as the third letter. United States currency, for instance, is globally referred to as USD. The International Monetary Fund uses a different system when referring to national currencies. A banknote (more commonly known as a bill in the United States and Canada) is a type of currency and is commonly used as legal tender in many jurisdictions. Together with coins, banknotes make up the cash form of all money. Banknotes are mostly paper, but Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation developed a polymer currency in the 1980s. The ISO World Currencies will maintain the current ISO Standard system and three-letter codes for each digital fiat World Currency through the World Open Market Exchange.EX.North Korea Open Market Exchange-
- Korna Cash (EFC)
- Creditbank of North Korea
Norway Open Market Exchange –
- Afgani Cash (EFC)
- Creditbank of Norway
Nu City (Holy See Global District) Open Market Exchange –
- NEO – Neo Cash
- Symbol: ∞
- Creditbank of Nu City