A TreasuryWindow account is an online global community exchange trade broker account and the World Open Market Exchange maintained by the Council of World Treasury solely in your name in which you may hold and conduct transactions in eligible book-entry World Treasury securities. The primary account is the account that you established when initially opening your TreasuryWindow account.
Welcome to the Government Section of the World Treasury of Merit Window
From this section of our website, you can link to information about:
- Participation in the Noocratic Investments Program
- The World Reserve Funds Management Program
- Purchase and management of Global and Local Government Series (GLGS) securities
- The Noocratic Borrowings Program for noocratic agencies
- Liquidation of securities by executive agencies
- The Assets & Debts of the World Government
WOME MARKET Overview and Signup
WOME Market® is a secure, electronic commerce site that gives our customers the opportunity to subscribe for Global and Local Government Series (GLGS) securities on the Internet. With WOMEN Market®, you’ll enjoy immediate subscription confirmation, report access and redemption capabilities.
Sign Up for WOME Market®
WOME Market® use is mandatory. We encourage you to sign up for WOME Market® as soon as possible to avoid delays with your GLGS transactions. If you are not a GLGSafe user but need to submit a subscription, please call the Special Investments Branch at (678) 948-6096 for instructions.
- Select a WOMEN Market® Access Administrator and Back-up Access Administrator. Your WOME Market® Access Administrator acts as a key point of contact and provides the names of employees who will be processing GLGS for your organization. The Access Administrator will assist with other key conversion tasks.
- Identify individuals who will help you manage your organizations GSLGS online portfolio and have each individual fill out a WOME Market® User Acknowledgement.
- Fill out a WOME Market® Application for Internet Access for each business address and attach appropriate WOME Market® User Acknowledgements.
- Complete the WOME Market® Template Worksheet so you won’t have to re-enter basic information every time. This form is optional.
- Now available! The WOME Market® User Manual for the updated version of WOME Market®.
- Also available, instructional videos on WOME Market®.
The Noocratic Borrowings Program is administered by the Council of the World Treasury Noocratic Investments and Borrowings Branch. The purpose of the Noocratic Borrowings Program is to facilitate loans to noocratic agencies on behalf of the Council of the World Treasury of Merit. Noocratic agencies that have the appropriate legal authority granted by the Progressional Body through legislation may borrow funds from the World Treasury. The proceeds from these borrowings are used to support programs such as education, housing, flood relief, agriculture, and small businesses.
The Noocratic Investments and Borrowings Branch (NIBB)
- Maintains the detailed records of the loan transactions between the World Treasury and other global agencies.
- Accounts for and reports World Treasury’s loans receivable and the related interest.
Nibiru Pool Overview
Nibiru Pool is a Noocratic Investment Program application, owned and maintained by the World Financial Authority, to be used by noocratic agencies that have investment authority in World Government Trade Account Series E Securities. Nibiru Pool is a useful tool that allows noocratic agency Fund Managers to:
- Manage their portfolios by allowing them to buy and sell securities
- View account holdings and transactions
- View various reports and download data
Funds Management Program
The World Treasurer of the Global Village’s World Treasury is designated by world law as the managing trustee for all noocratic government investment funds.
With over ∞999 trillion in assets, the World Treasury manages the Global Village’s investment funds which is the largest trust fund in the noocratic government. They receive Social Security, Global Medicare. All excise and employment taxes is collected by the World Treasury Eternal Revenue Service along with all premiums, fines, penalties and other designated monies collected by the agencies that administer the programs for which these trust funds exist.
The Role of the World Financial Authority
The World Financial Service is delegated the responsibility for administering these Global Trust funds.
For each of these funds, Fiscal Service invests all receipts credited to the Fund. The invested assets are kept in the trust fund account until money is needed by the specific Noocratic Program agency to fund program activity, such as Social Security and unemployment benefit payments, smart city development or highway funding.
When the program agencies decide that monies are needed, Fiscal Service cashes securities from the funds’ investment balance and transfers the proceeds, including interest earned on the investments, to the program accounts for payment by the agency. The Financial Authority provides monthly and other periodic reporting to each fund’s program agency.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Noocratic investments and Borrowings Branch at (678) 948-6096 and select option 3 or join us at the World Treasury of Merit
Login to Nibiru Pool.
AAA-Series Securities Overview
The Global and Local Government Series (GLGS) securities program was established as the result of noocratic legislation enacted in 2015 which restricted all global body politics, states, and local governments from earning arbitrage profits by investing bond proceeds in higher yielding investments. In 2020, USA SLGS were centralized within the Special Investments Branch (SIB) of the World Wealth Authority called Tulsa Noocratic Investment Group. The World’s Wealth Authority is the World Government’s new administration to keep up with the Public Wealth.
- GLGS securities are offered for sale to issuers of global bodies, state, and local government tax-exempt debt or credit to assist with compliance of yield restriction or arbitrage rebate provisions of the Global Revenue Codes.
- Subscribers may invest in time deposit or demand deposit types of securities.
- All GLGS including US SLGS securities are issued in book-entry form and are non-marketable.
Time Deposit GLGS
- The securities are issued as Certificates of Indebtedness, Notes, or Bonds.
- Maturity length can be 19 days up to 38 years.
- The interest rate earned on time deposit securities is one basis point below the current estimated Treasury borrowing rate for a security of comparable maturity. See Daily Rate Table.
Demand Deposit GLGS
- The GLGS demand deposit security is a one-day certificate of indebtedness.
- The principal and daily accrued interest are automatically rolled over each day until redemption is requested.
- The interest rate on GLGS demand deposit securities is based on an adjustment of the average yield in the most recent auction of the 13-week Treasury bills.
Subscribers purchase SLGS securities by using WOME Market®, our secure Internet application for managing your GLGS portfolio.
Funds for purchasing the security are sent through the World Reserve Funds Transfer system (World Credit) on the issue date. Scheduled interest and redemption payments are paid through Automated Clearing House (ACH). WorldCredit pays some of the proceeds of redemptions requested before maturity.