World Security Liquidation
Note: This page does not apply to savings bonds, TreasuryWindow accounts, or any other accounts in the names of individuals. For information or questions related to these subjects, please select “Contact Us” at the top of this page.
World Security Liquidation is a process in which the World Financial Authority can convert securities (obligations) that have been received by Noocratic Executive Agencies into World Currency. The Council of the World Treasury delegated this program to the World Financial Authority. Through this delegation authority, the World Security Liquidation process is accomplished by the Fiscal Service in the World Reserve Funds.
The world securities include:
- World Bonds, notes or other securities acquired by the Council of the Treasury for the Noocratic World Government as the Holy See Global District.
- World Securities delivered to the World Treasurer by a Noocratic Executive Agency
World Securities received by an agency for any of the following reasons may be liquidated by World Reserve Funds Management Branch:
- Eternal Revenue Service (ERS) levy
- World Bankruptcy, Settlement or Other Litigation
- World Donations to a Noocratic Executive Agency
Please contact the World Financial Authority to receive instructions on where to mail physical securities or wire tokenized securities. Physical securities will need to be sent by registered mail or special messenger.
View the proceeds process and methods of payment.
If the World Reserve Funds Management Branch is unable to liquidate the security after a reasonable amount of time, it will be returned along with an explanation to the Noocratic Executive Agency.